Saturday, July 15, 2023

DRAMA WITH LOVE

 sHE 


tODAY... She said to me

I treated her like a dumb child every morning when and as  i was busy prepping for school. i replied by saying no. I EXPLAINED it was not to her but it was chaotic. the morning was chaotic. I was not intentionally treating her badly.. i was frowning as always.. late and distorted was my morning bread and jam. She was just around when it happen, hence the misunderstanding

well,.. this incident did bring me here, 

So here I am ... trying to save myself the stress of having to explain myself to someone who wouldn't just listen. Well, you would want to know why she had started this whole drama? well, it was because of a man. I had strictly forbid her from seeing for some very important reasons ( which I cannot disclosed here )....

 Here a little something I discover along my journey of handling this drama..

1. When you think you love someone, everyone else becomes your nemesis... the way that someone treated you nicely will somehow cause you to think that others around you.. others who have been in your life for quite some time, through thick and thins, harsh , bad and worst.... these people will appear as though have been treating you like crap. yes!! i know right? stupid isn't it? but it is the truth. psychologist haven't founded this basis yet but they soon will because lets face it, stupidity travels fast. 

That's all for now. Bye. 


# I may update soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment